Monday, November 24, 2008

day into satyam

my placement quest for satyam started on 22nd march in chennai... we took up the test by 10 in the morning .. it was a paper of 30 mins duration ... bit tough but can be tackled well... the results for the apps round was out by four in the evening... had nice time in between hours... cracking jokes .. i wasnt upto my confident level since my 1st interview wid infy busted... thank god i cleared the 1st round along wid ten of my classmates... then the next day we had gd round... i was pretty confindent tat i wud make thru tis .. but wen i saw my fellow mates i again dropped down... everybody prepared with a topic and discussing it.. think i wud be the only one who came fresh.. the topic was to be decided by us.. so one gal suggested "are women being respected in india " i realised god was with me tat time since i made a presentation in tat before a week... then gd went smooth and we were given the results by 2.00pm ... then came the hr ... it was really the worst moment... we nearly waited for one hour to go into the panel itself but lady who interviewed was very nice asked some few questions and said to wait for results(tis was at four pm).... then the endless waiting for results took place nearly till 9.30 until everybody finished hr... and at last results were out and myself including three of my bus mates got selected .. our joys were immensed we didnt even follow the other things said by them.... i reached home by eleven in night ... the most memorable day in my life

No comments:

Post a Comment